Project Reference: 2018-1-ES01-KA202-050327
Project period: 01/10/2018 – 30/11/2020
Project website: http://www.energyducation.eu
The new-generation information technologies such as the Internet of Things, robotics, and smart connected objects open new horizons for industry and the energy markets. The experiences of the VET partners involved in the projects points to the fact that the VET providers have to get in line with the new technical competencies required by the smart energy sector and in specifically of energy management.
The main objective of Energyducation is to enhance the technological skills of VET students and their teachers, so that they can better exploit the available tools related to energy management.
This will be done through carefully considered activities:
- Training VET teachers/providers in ECVET principles
- Partners will work collaboratively together to deliver the content of the Toolkit
- Partner will learn how to use and implement the training tools in MOOC courses
- VET providers will undertake a piloting with their students and implement student projects
- VET providers will organize a student competition among participating VET students
- Partner will deliver a Handbook for supporting the didactical approach of the student project, which is based on project-based learning methodology.
NTI-MMM is leader for Intellectual Output 1. We have developed a MOOC which explains the importance of ECVET, and how the credit system is relevant for Energyducation. We are also assisting in developing the qualification matrix for Smart Energy Management.
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.