Definition of competences at EU level for the recognition of the qualifications
LOST2 project is a development of a previous project called LOST, which aimed to address the issue of missing people in Europe by providing specific training and technical support to professionals working on such cases. The LOST project identified the need for an international/European system for the research of missing people and the lack of a clear qualification framework for professionals working in this area.
LOST2 project aims to:
- Analysis and recognition of the findings resulting from an European survey focused on the professional profile associated to the missing people research.
- Preparatory documentation/dossier for the recognition of LOST2 new Qualification in each EU country.
- Joint training programme rooted on a modular approach, with defined skills, knowledge and competences (Learning Outcomes approach), aligned with the European Qualifications Framework (EQF) and National Qualifications Framework (NQF).
- Assessment report of the training package experimentation, following the testing of some of the Units part of the Qualification by LOST2 partners and target groups in a blended modality.
- LOST2 Platform, the focal point of a Community of Practice (CoP) where the project Partner Organisations and other national and European institutions and associations working with the Missing People phenomenon and working in Education and Training sector can share experiences and network.
- ARLAB Agenzia Regionale LAB
- Asociacion sosdesaparecidos
- European Forum for Vocational Education & Training
- The Smile of the Child
- EUROMASC AS
- Associação Portuguesa de Crianças Desaparecidas
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.