Canvas Help & Assistance
This page will give you an overview of the most common issues related to the BeWell Canvas Online Training. We have also added our data privacy information and a tech support e-mail address at the bottom of the page.
There are several things you can do to increase the accessibility of the platform. In Canvas, you can click on your account (top-left menu), and click on “Use High Contrast UI”.
If you want to increase the size of the page, you can click “Ctrl” and “+” to zoom in. Click “Ctrl” and “-” to zoom out again.
When you’re watching the video lectures, you can click on the “full screen” button on the bottom-right of the video to see better. You can also click on the YouTube logo next to the full screen button to watch the video on YouTube. Here you will have more viewing options, such as “cinema mode”.
- Home: Link to home page, where you can find links to the different modules and an explanation of the course.
- Announcements: This is where your teacher can publish announcements
- Modules: Here you will find all modules to a specific course, with all the relevant videos, transcripts and assessments
- Quizzes: Here you will find all the assessments for this particular course
- Discussions: All students can come here to post questions, answer other’s questions or just talk about the course.
Due to the single-sign on feature between Canvas and Skillsbank, it is not possible to change or retrieve your password directly. If you have any issues with this, contact support at contact[at]ntim.org.
Data Protection and Privacy
Tech support contact
If you have any issues or questions, please contact us at contact[at]ntim.org
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.