|PaintingSkillsAcademy – TRAINING|
UNIT 3 Accounting, financing and controlling
UNIT 3-1 Accounting
|Ident number of the activity / UNIT||L6_U3-1|
|Activity type||Training course in attendance:
|Target group||– Painters and master painters
– Site managers, foremen
– Persons with corresponding previous knowledge from qualifications at least level 4
– Persons with corresponding previous knowledge from work experience
|Entry requirement||Min. knowledge, skills and competencies (responsibility and independence) Level 4 EQR and at least 5 years of professional experience|
|Provider, place of learning||SBG Dresden mbH|
|Contact details of the provider||SBG Dresden mbH
Ansprechpartner: René Günthel
Gutenbergstr. 6, D-01307 Dresden
|Lecturer / Trainer||M. Muster – Expert*in for corporate governance/accounting
(Short profile see questionnaire for lecturers)
|Dates, duration of the activity||Date: 23-27.10.2023 (week 1) and 20-24.11.2023 (week 2)
Times: daily 8:00-16:00
|Temporal utilization||Full time|
|Prices per person (participant)||Seminar fee: € 1,990.00 plus 19% VAT.
The price per person includes seminar participation & documentation, break drinks & lunch, certificate of participation and certificate.
|Max. Number of participants||Max. 15 participants per seminar|
|Funding opportunities||National framework conditions (e.g. education premium in Germany)|
|DESCRIPTION OF THE ACTIVITY|
|Ident number of the activity / UNIT||L6_U3-1|
|Goals / field of competence||Participants gain a complete overview of managing and leading complex technical or professional activities or projects. They take responsibility for decision-making in unpredictable work or learning contexts.|
|Training tasks||Description of detailed goals / content (fine goals). Learning outcomes according to PSA qualification portfolio:|
|Knowledge||He / she knows
· the sub-systems of corporate accounting.
· and understands the fundamentals of bookkeeping.
· structure and significance of annual financial statements and business evaluations.
· the goals and tasks of cost type, cost center and cost unit accounting and can describe them.
· the effects of changes in costs and revenues on financial and balance sheet accounts and can describe them.
· the characteristics of cost accounting.
· the basics of price calculation.
· the basics of pricing and conditions policy.
|Skills||He / she can
· differentiate between subsystems of corporate accounting, understand their interrelationships and assign invoice parameters.
· explain the tasks of bookkeeping and balance sheet.
· explain the structure and meaningfulness of the annual financial statements and business evaluations as well as typical documents.
· carry out and explain industry, time and target / actual comparisons.
· determine the profit or loss of a company, even during the year.
· carry out simple periodic financial planning and know the criteria for critical liquidity situations.
· present effects of changes in costs and revenues on financial and balance sheet accounts and takes them into account.
· take decisions about new investments on the basis of budgeted cost calculations.
· justify decisions about the acceptance of (additional) orders with the help of the planned cost calculation (in-house production or external procurement / make or buy).
· determine lower price limits.
· calculate break-even thresholds and derives the pricing and conditions policy from them.
|ASSESSMENT OF THE ACTIVITY|
|Responsibility and autonomy||He / she is able
· to use information from accounting, in particular from the balance sheet and profit and loss account, to analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the company.
· to use information from internal and external accounting.
· to apply document management measures, use modern means of information and communication and organize accounting.
· Project oriented lessons
· Working on your own current project
· Active exchange of experience
· Practical examples and expert tips
· Proven templates & checklists
· Individual work, group work, plenary
· Action orientation
|Please bring along to the course/seminar!
· Your own templates, your own project
· Own laptop, notebook, etc.
|Assessment board||Seminar instructor (expert), PSA examination board.|
|Performance assessment: written performance assessment (test/examination) and expert discussion.
Evaluation key: 100 points = max. achievable number of points.
|The written performance assessment and the technical discussion are considered to have been passed if participants* have achieved at least sufficient performance (50 points or more).|
|PSA certificate||Confirmation of participation in the activity and PSA certificate.|
|RECOMMENDATIONS – if desired|
|Advice on personal career planning||Individual recommendations, e.g.
□ for the seminar …………………………….. (insert name of the seminar) on … (enter desired date)
Information about the participants
(1) Name, first name __________________________________________________________________
(2) Name, first name __________________________________________________________________
|Hotel and breakfast – if desired (Prices on request!)|
|Book your overnight stay in Baden with you!||Overnight stay and breakfast (Please check where applicable!)
□ Single room – € ….. per person/night
□ Double room – € ….. per person/night
□ Breakfast – € ….. per person/day
E-mail address for invoicing:
By registering, I/we accept the SBG Dresden mbH terms and conditions of participation and business.
place, date signature