|PaintingSkillsAcademy – TRAINING|
UNIT 3 Handling of information and communication technology (ICT) and customer orientation
UNIT 3-1 Handling of information and communication technology (ICT) – Digital Design
|Ident number of the activity / UNIT||L4_U3-1|
|Activity type||One-day intensive workshop|
|Field||This workshop makes it possible to build up new knowledge.
Topic: Interior designers also work with professional painters. In order to optimize cooperation and understanding between them, painters should also be familiar with visual design software. At the same time, the question arises as to the demarcation between the activities of painters and designers. The speaker with practical experience is available as a sparring partner. The direct speaker feedback and an undisturbed working atmosphere enable concentrated work on your project.
|Target group||Foremen, employees with relevant work experience, employees with knowledge, skills, abilities at least at EQF level 3, trainers, teachers|
|Entry requirement||Persons with vocational qualification at least at EQF level 3 or equivalent; persons with advanced skills (work experience, additional qualifications, further training); persons with technical affinity|
|Provider, place of learning||
Kecskemét Vocational Training Center Gáspár András Technical School
6000 Hunyadi János náměstí 2, Kecskemet; ballroom
|Contact details of the provider||
|Lecturer / Trainer||
(Civil engineer-architect, technical instructor with 30 years of experience in construction and design at the technical school)
|LEARNING/TEACHING/TRAINING ACTIVITIES – continuation|
|Dates, duration of the activity||Dates: 15.02.2023
Times: 8.00-16.00 hrs.
Duration: 1 day face-to-face workshop
|Temporal utilization||Full time|
|Prices per person (participant)||150000 FT € (equivalent to about 400 €, depending on the current exchange rate).
The price per person includes the seminar participation & documents, certificate of attendance.
|Max. Number of participants||max. 15 persons|
|Funding opportunities||Financed by the Vocational Training Center Kecskemét and the Chamber of Commerce and Industry|
|DESCRIPTION OF THE ACTIVITY|
|Ident number of the activity / UNIT||L4_U3-1|
|Goals / field of competence||It is becoming increasingly difficult for professional painters to meet the specific needs of their customers before the job is completed. For example, there are easy-to-use computer programs that can be used to simply re-color a project photo. These are a first step toward digital visual design and can be used effectively.
However, the digital programs used by interior designers require more digital skills.
In this workshop, the work of interior designers is presented to give the students an insight into the activities of interior designers, to show that it is worthwhile to get involved from the beginning with supporting expertise. For example, it can be clarified together which materials, techniques, etc. can be used to create a piece of work that is aesthetically pleasing, durable and meets the needs of the client. Participants* will therefore gain a comprehensive insight into the work of interior designers.
The National Association of Painters, Plasterers and Decorators (SZMTOI) has set itself the goal of exploring the potential of digitization in the painting profession with the involvement of contractors and training experts.
|Training tasks||Description of detailed goals / content (fine goals). Learning outcomes according to PSA qualification portfolio:
To assess the needs of customers
· Design of color concepts and patterns
· Spatial and psychological effect of colors
· Design of e.g. material patterns, structures
· Light – shadow, depth, focal point design
· Harmonization of the interior, selection of materials and techniques,
|DESCRIPTION OF THE ACTIVITY – continuation|
· basic computer applications such as the Internet (professional information, contacts, official and business information, etc.)
· and understands the spatial effect of colors
· the psychological effect of colors
· the steps of interior design
· the design process of interior designers and is involved in the design process (professional consultation)
· the main digital design programs
· use Internet applications to network, find information, and search for new technologies
· implement professional advice to the interior designer in the design process
· collect data from design programs used by the interior designer
|Responsibility and autonomy||He/she is able to
work and calculate independently.
· Keynote speeches
· Editing of your own current project
· Active exchange of experiences
· Practical examples and expert tips
· Trainer as sparring partner
|Please bring it with you to the workshop!
· Own laptop, tablet or smartphone is required.
|ASSESSMENT OF THE ACTIVITY|
|Documentation of the workflow, written report with explanation|
|PSA certificate||Confirmation of participation in the activity.|
|RECOMMENDATIONS – if desired|
|Advice on personal career planning||Individual recommendations.|
□ for the Job-based intensive workshop on … (fill in desired date)
Information about the participants
(1) Name, first name __________________________________________________________________
(2) Name, first name __________________________________________________________________
|Hotel and breakfast – if desired (Prices on request!)|
|Book your overnight stay in Dresden with you!||Overnight stay and breakfast (Please check where applicable!)
□ Single room – € ….. per person/night
□ Double room – € ….. per person/night
□ Breakfast – € ….. per person/day
E-mail address for invoicing:
By registering, I/we accept the >provider> terms and conditions of participation and business.
place, date signature