|PaintingSkillsAcademy – TRAINING|
UNIT 7 Quality management (QM) incl. health, safety, environment
UNIT 7-3 Health protection, occupational safety – RISK ASSESSMENT
|Ident number of the activity / UNIT||L6_U7-3|
|Activity type||One-day intensive workshop|
|Field||Problem solving workshop.
“Learning on the job” in a new form – the perfect combination in which the elaboration Management of your own project (working on your own projects) can be professionalized through new knowledge and accelerated through a concentrated working atmosphere. This workshop makes it possible to build up new knowledge and at the same time to develop your own conception as far as possible. The speaker with practical experience is available as a sparring partner. The direct speaker feedback and an undisturbed working atmosphere enable concentrated work on your project.
|Target group||Managers and persons responsible for construction sites (site managers, foremen, etc.)|
|Entry requirement||People with advanced skills who are proficient in their field.|
|Provider, place of learning||SBG Dresden mbH|
|Contact details of the provider||SBG Dresden mbH
Contact person: René Günthel
Gutenbergstr. 6, D-01307 Dresden
Telefon +49 351-4445-611
|Lecturer / Trainer||M. Muster – Expert*in for risk assessment
(Short profile see questionnaire for lecturers)
|Dates, duration of the activity||Dates: 10/24/2023, 11/13/2023, and 12/08/2023.
Times: daily 8.00-17.00 hrs.
Duration: 1 day presence workshop
Telephone coaching: by appointment (approx. 4 weeks after the end of the workshop).
|LEARNING/TEACHING/TRAINING ACTIVITIES – continuation|
|Temporal utilization||Full time|
|Prices per person (participant)||€ 420.00 plus 19% VAT. The price per person includes the seminar participation & documents, drinks during breaks & lunch, certificate of attendance.|
|Max. Number of participants||max. 15 persons per workshop|
|Funding opportunities||National framework conditions (e.g. education bonus in germany)|
|DESCRIPTION OF THE ACTIVITY|
|Ident number of the activity / UNIT||L6_U7-3|
|Goals / field of competence||Participants gain a complete overview of managing and leading complex technical or professional activities or projects. They take responsibility for decision-making in unpredictable work or learning contexts.|
|Training tasks||Description of detailed goals / content (fine goals). Learning outcomes according to PSA qualification portfolio:|
· the duties of employers and the duties of employees to cooperate.
· safety signs (warning, prohibition, mandatory, rescue, fire protection signs), nationally and within the EU, and can evaluate them.
· the significance of safety data sheets, technical rules for hazardous substances and operating instructions and uses them in the company.
· classify, assess and explain the imminent dangers in the painting trade in the 5 essential groups (dangers due to falling, hazardous substances, work processes, electric current, fire).
· apply the essential legal regulations (e.g. employment restrictions, preventive medical check-ups, workplace guidelines).
· prepare risk assessments.
|Responsibility and autonomy||She/he is able to,
organize all necessary health protection and occupational safety measures on the basis of the risk assessment and implement them in the painting company in particular, as well as apply the laws, regulations, ordinances and guidelines.
|DESCRIPTION OF THE ACTIVITY – continuation|
– Keynote speeches
– Editing of your own current project
– Active exchange of experiences
– Practical examples and expert tips
– Proven templates & checklists
– Trainer as sparring partner
– Transfer support through telephone coaching after approx. 4 weeks
|Please bring it with you to the workshop!
– Own templates, own project
– Own laptop, notebook, etc.
|ASSESSMENT OF THE ACTIVITY|
|Observation and documentation of the work process (videos, photos, etc.).|
|Assessment criteria’s||Ability to work in a team, assertiveness.|
|PSA certificate||Confirmation of participation in the activity.|
|RECOMMENDATIONS – if desired|
|Advice on personal career planning||Individual recommendations.|
□ for the Job-based intensive workshop on … (fill in desired date)
Information about the participants
(1) Name, first name __________________________________________________________________
(2) Name, first name __________________________________________________________________
|Hotel and breakfast – if desired (Prices on request!)|
|Book your overnight stay in Dresden with you!||Overnight stay and breakfast (Please check where applicable!)
□ Single room – € ….. per person/night
□ Double room – € ….. per person/night
□ Breakfast – € ….. per person/day
E-mail address for invoicing:
By registering, I/we accept the SBG Dresden mbH terms and conditions of participation and business.
place, date signature