|PaintingSkillsAcademy – TRAINING|
UNIT 4 Marketing, communication and sales
UNIT 4-1 Marketing
|Ident number of the activity / UNIT||L6_U4-1|
|Activity type||Zweitägiger Intensiv-Workshop|
|Field||Problem solving workshop.
“Learning on the job” in a new form – the perfect combination in which the elaboration Management of your own project (working on your own projects) can be professionalized through new knowledge and accelerated through a concentrated working atmosphere. This workshop makes it possible to build up new knowledge and at the same time to develop your own conception or marketing plan as far as possible. The speaker with practical experience is available as a sparring partner. The direct speaker feedback and an undisturbed working atmosphere enable concentrated work on your project.
|Target group||Managers and employees from marketing, sales and service (also across industries)|
|Entry requirement||Individuals with advanced skills who have mastered their subject and demonstrate innovative ability.|
|Provider, place of learning||SBG Dresden mbH|
|Contact details of the provider||SBG Dresden mbH
Contact person: René Günthel
Gutenbergstr. 6, D-01307 Dresden
Telefon +49 351-4445-611
|Lecturer / Trainer||M. Model
Expert for marketing in the (painting) trade
|Dates, duration of the activity||Date: July 9th and 10th, 2022. Times: daily 9.00 a.m. – 5.30 p.m.
Duration: 2 days face-to-face workshop + 30 minutes telephone coaching
Telephone coaching: by appointment (approx. 4 weeks after the end of the workshop)
|LEARNING/TEACHING/TRAINING ACTIVITIES – continuation|
|Temporal utilization||Full time|
|Prices per person (participant)||€ 2,360.00 plus 19% VAT. The price per person includes the seminar participation & documents, drinks during breaks & lunch, certificate of attendance.|
|Max. Number of participants||max. 6 people per workshop|
|Funding opportunities||National framework conditions (e.g. education bonus in germany)|
|DESCRIPTION OF THE ACTIVITY|
|Ident number of the activity / UNIT||L6_U4-1|
|Goals / field of competence||The participants receive a complete overview of the components, influencing factors and phases for creating their own marketing concept and marketing plan. The aim of this tried and tested job-based seminar format:
– Create implementation of the strategy in a tangible concept.
– Systematically and coherently conceptualize concepts for the marketing of the responsible products and services.
– Motivate the partners involved to achieve goals.
– Find out how the efficient development of a marketing concept can significantly shorten the “time to market” and which instruments can be sensibly combined and chronologically planned in integrated communication.
– Always keep an eye on the budget.
|Training tasks||Description of detailed goals / content (fine goals). Learning outcomes according to PSA qualification portfolio:|
|Knowledge||She/he knows the importance of marketing for the company, the content of a marketing concept and the instruments of the marketing mix.
– Corporate and marketing goals as a basis
– Classification of the marketing concept in marketing
– Phases of a marketing concept
– Content Marketing concept and plan
– The Marketing Action Plan
|Skills||She/he can create a marketing concept.
– Implementation of the marketing mix in actions
– Marketing controlling and success measurement
– Factors of successful enforcement
|Responsibility and autonomy||She/he is able to develop and evaluate a marketing concept (marketing goals, marketing strategy) for market launch.|
|DESCRIPTION OF THE ACTIVITY – continuation|
– Keynote speeches
– Editing of your own current project
– Active exchange of experiences
– Practical examples and expert tips
– Proven templates & checklists
– Trainer as sparring partner
– Transfer support through telephone coaching after approx. 4 weeks
|Please bring it with you to the workshop!
– Own templates, own project
– Own laptop, notebook, etc.
|ASSESSMENT OF THE ACTIVITY|
|PSA certificate||Confirmation of participation in the activity.|
|RECOMMENDATIONS – if desired|
|Advice on personal career planning||Individual recommendations.|
□ for the Job-based intensive workshop on July 9th and 10th, 2022
Information about the participants
(1) Name, first name __________________________________________________________________
(2) Name, first name __________________________________________________________________
|Hotel and breakfast – if desired|
|Book your overnight stay in Dresden with you!||Overnight stay and breakfast (Please check where applicable!)
□ Single room – € 80.00 per person/night
□ Double room – € 65.00 per person/night
□ Breakfast – € 14.00 per person/day
E-mail address for invoicing:
By registering, I/we accept the SBG Dresden mbH terms and conditions of participation and business.
place, date signature