|PaintingSkillsAcademy – TRAINING|
UNIT 1 Business administration (commercial management) and marketing
UNIT 1-2 Contract law – Cooperation with subcontractors (avoidance of liability risks)
|Ident number of the activity / UNIT||L5_U2-1|
|Activity type|| Online training course
½ -day seminar
|Field||Further education . Additional qualification.|
|Target group||– Site managers, foremen
– Persons with corresponding previous knowledge from qualifications at least level 4
– Persons with corresponding previous knowledge from work experience
|Entry requirement||min. knowledge, skills and competencies (responsibility and independence) Level 4 EQR and at least 3 years of professional experience|
|Provider, place of learning||
Wirtschaftsgesellschaft des Bayerischen Maler- und Lackiererhandwerks mbH
Place of learning:
|Contact details of the provider||Wirtschaftsgesellschaft des Bayerischen Maler- und Lackiererhandwerks mbH
Kontaktperson: Max Müller
Ungsteiner Strasse 27
D – 81539 München
Telefon: +49 89 600 876 630
|Lecturer / Trainer||
Martin Gottsmann (in-house lawyer)
|Dates, duration of the activity||Dates: 03.03.2023
|Temporal utilization||5 hours|
|Prices per person (participant)||Seminar fee: € 120.00 plus 19% VAT.
The price per person includes seminar participation & documentation, break drinks & lunch, certificate of participation and certificate.
|Max. Number of participants||Max. 30 participants per seminar|
|DESCRIPTION OF THE ACTIVITY|
|Ident number of the activity / UNIT||L5_U1-2|
|Goals / field of competence||Participants gain a complete overview of leadership and supervision in work or learning contexts where unpredictable changes occur. They undertake the review and development of their own performance and the performance of others.|
|Training tasks||Description of detailed goals / content (fine goals).
Learning outcomes according to PSA qualification portfolio:
What is a subcontractor agreement? National regulations (VOB and BGB, trade law regarding subcontractors). Contractual penalties of clients. Liability for social security, employers’ liability insurance association, cash contributions, net wage liability, liability in the case of multiple subcontractor relationships. Preparatory protective measures of the client (more than just clearance certificates). Checklists. Pseudo self-employment and protection against it. Use of foreign subcontractors.
· the main types of contracts, in particular the law on contracts for work and services, as well as rights and obligations arising from the contracts.
· the current EU data protection regulations and implements them in the company.
· apply the main types of contracts, in particular the law on contracts for work and services.
· assess the stricter data protection regulations, which serve to improve the control of personal data and the level playing field, and derive appropriate measures for implementation.
|Responsibility and autonomy||She/he is able to
apply national contract law regulations, in the context of cooperation with subcontractors.
|ASSESSMENT OF THE ACTIVITY|
· Practical examples and expert tips
· Proven templates & checklists
|Please bring along to the course/seminar!
· Own laptop, notebook, etc.
|PSA certificate||Confirmation of participation in the activity and PSA certificate.|
|RECOMMENDATIONS – if desired|
|Advice on personal career planning||Individual recommendations.|
□ for the seminar …………………………….. (insert name of the seminar) on … (enter desired date)
Information about the participants
(1) Name, first name __________________________________________________________________
(2) Name, first name __________________________________________________________________
|Hotel and breakfast – if desired (Prices on request!)|
|Book your overnight stay in Baden with you!||Overnight stay and breakfast (Please check where applicable!)
□ Single room – € ….. per person/night
□ Double room – € ….. per person/night
□ Breakfast – € ….. per person/day
E-mail address for invoicing:
By registering, I/we accept the < providers > terms and conditions of participation and business.
place, date signature