|PaintingSkillsAcademy – TRAINING|
UNIT 1 Corporate governance
UNIT 1-2 Market analysis, location analysis, competitive analysis, business analysis
|Ident number of the activity / UNIT||L6_U1-2|
|Activity type||Three-day intensive workshop|
|Field||Problem solving workshop.
“Learning on the job” in a new form – the perfect combination in which the elaboration Management of your own project (working on your own projects) can be professionalized through new knowledge and accelerated through a concentrated working atmosphere. This workshop makes it possible to build up new knowledge and at the same time to develop your own conception as far as possible. The speaker with practical experience is available as a sparring partner. The direct speaker feedback and an undisturbed working atmosphere enable concentrated work on your project.
|Target group||Managers, master craftsmen (also across different industries)|
|Entry requirement||Individuals with advanced skills who have mastered their subject and demonstrate innovative abilities.|
|Provider, place of learning||SBG Dresden mbH|
|Contact details of the provider||SBG Dresden mbH
Contact person: René Günthel
Gutenbergstr. 6, D-01307 Dresden
Telefon +49 351-4445-611
|Lecturer / Trainer||M. Muster – Expert*in Market, Location, Competition, Company Analysis
(Short profile see questionnaire for lecturers)
|Dates, duration of the activity||Dates: Oct. 30-Nov. 01, 20-22, 2023, and Dec. 11-13, 2023.
Times: daily 8.00-16.00 hrs.
Duration: 3 days face-to-face workshop
Telephone coaching: by appointment (approx. 4 weeks after the end of the workshop)
|LEARNING/TEACHING/TRAINING ACTIVITIES – continuation|
|Temporal utilization||Full time|
|Prices per person (participant)||€ 2,620.00 plus 19% VAT. The price per person includes the seminar participation & documents, drinks during breaks & lunch, certificate of attendance.|
|Max. Number of participants||max. 10 persons per workshop|
|Funding opportunities||National framework conditions (e.g. education bonus in germany)|
|DESCRIPTION OF THE ACTIVITY|
|Ident number of the activity / UNIT||L6_U1-2|
|Goals / field of competence||Participants gain a complete overview of managing and leading complex technical or professional activities or projects. They take responsibility for decision-making in unpredictable work or learning contexts.|
|Training tasks||Description of detailed goals / content (fine goals). Learning outcomes according to PSA qualification portfolio:|
|Knowledge||He / she knows
· the importance, the process and the areas of corporate planning.
· the methods for preparing decisions and identification (market analysis, location, competition, company analysis).
· the importance of important location factors and can assess suitability for operational purposes.
· the methods of market research and can weigh and select them with regard to their possible applications.
|Skills||He / she can
· describe and carry out strength-weakness analysis and opportunity-risk analysis.
· assess market opportunities and risks and establish potential for success and assess entrepreneurial risks.
· prepare and carry out customer surveys and evaluate customer data.
· carry out pro-con analysis, derive decisions and analyze the sales and procurement market.
|Responsibility and autonomy||He / she is able
· to analyse the company’s situation on the market and establish potential for success.
· to make and justify decisions on location, company size, personnel requirements as well as on the establishment and equipment of a company.
· to evaluate developments in product and service innovations as well as market conditions, also in an international context, and to derive growth strategies from them.
|DESCRIPTION OF THE ACTIVITY – continuation|
– Keynote speeches
– Editing of your own current project
– Active exchange of experiences
– Practical examples and expert tips
– Proven templates & checklists
– Trainer as sparring partner
– Transfer support through telephone coaching after approx. 4 weeks
|Please bring it with you to the workshop!
– Own templates, own project
– Own laptop, notebook, etc.
|ASSESSMENT OF THE ACTIVITY|
|Observation and documentation of the work process (videos, photos, etc.).|
|Assessment criteria’s||Ability to work in a team, assertiveness.|
|PSA certificate||Confirmation of participation in the activity.|
|RECOMMENDATIONS – if desired|
|Advice on personal career planning||Individual recommendations.|
□ for the Job-based intensive workshop on … (fill in desired date)
Information about the participants
(1) Name, first name __________________________________________________________________
(2) Name, first name __________________________________________________________________
|Hotel and breakfast – if desired (Prices on request!)|
|Book your overnight stay in Dresden with you!||Overnight stay and breakfast (Please check where applicable!)
□ Single room – € ….. per person/night
□ Double room – € ….. per person/night
□ Breakfast – € ….. per person/day
E-mail address for invoicing:
By registering, I/we accept the SBG Dresden mbH terms and conditions of participation and business.
place, date signature